Lowering Costs, Raising Expectations Series
Students shouldn’t have to pay hundreds of dollars for course materials. But how do you lower costs without lowering your standards? Join our webinars as instructors share how alta drives results at a fraction of the cost of traditional materials.
- Thursday, February 14th, 3:00pm-3:45pm EST
- Wednesday, March 14th, 3:00pm-3:45pm EST
- Tuesday, February 12th, at 2:00-2:45pm EST
- Wednesday, March 6th, at 2:00-2:45pm EST
Developmental Math & College Algebra Webinar
- Monday, February 11th, 2:00pm-2:45 EST
- Friday, March 15th, 4:00-4:45pm EST
- Tuesday, February 12th, at 4:00-4:45pm EST
- Wednesday, March 6th, at 4:00-4:45pm EST
Redesigning the Math Curriculum with Coreqs Series
Join us as we discuss the challenges and opportunities of developmental math curriculum redesign, the impact of redesign on choosing course materials, and how adaptive technology such as Knewton’s alta courseware supports redesign goals.
- February 8th, 3:00pm-3:45pm EST
- March 4th, 4:00pm-4:45pm EST
Flipping the Calculus Classroom with alta
We’ll explore what it means to “flip” a class, strategies for moving the lecture material to outside the classroom using alta, and how to incorporate more active learning and applications during class time.
- February 20th, 4:00pm-4:45pm EST
- March 26th, 4:00pm-4:45pm